This Consultant works with the Project Team and Optia Group clients to identify the financial
and people factors that drive value. In the multi-faceted role, you'll perform complex
administrative duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature requiring independent
judgment and initiative. Responsibilities and key tasks include development of presentations,
reports/analytics, documentation and correspondence.
To fulfill this role, this consultant will:
• Support project team and the day-to-day interaction with clients
• Develop and/or support project plans, organize and controls project files, data and
associated project task lists
• Provide responsive feedback to Project Team, Project Manager and client needs and
• Provide client with action plans and issue resolutions, as appropriate.
• Maintain various status and financial reports for projects.
• Adheres to a project management methodology and supports the Optia eRoom systems
development methodology for all project related work
• Assist the Project Manager with eRoom data input, general communications and
development of draft documents
• Administer special projects as assigned by Project Manager
• Create executive level documents including presentations/reports (PowerPoint, Excel,
• Ensure accuracy of data and timely, thorough completion of tasks/assignments
• Prepare and manage: calendars, expense reports, time tracking, vendor invoices and
• Coordinate conference calls/ webinars
• Participate in post-project completion reviews to identify areas of continual improvement.
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress.
• BA / BS preferred with 3 - 6 years project management experience..
• Experience working with leading public and private companies in a variety of
industries consulting on sales operations, human capital, learning & development,
business process improvement, strategy development, or compensation and benefits
• Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
• Ability to learn and absorb new technology and software tools quickly
• Proven creative problem-solving abilities
• Experience in environment that requires accurate responses in a short turn around
• Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task